Re: String additions to 'network-manager-applet.master'

Le vendredi 14 octobre 2011 à 17:29 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a écrit :
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'network-manager-applet.master':
>
> + "Automatically unlock this device"
>
> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> might be worth investigating.

Hi Dan,

I'd like to clarify the status of network-manager-applet in GNOME. It is
listed in core modules in JHBuild, so I suppose it is also submitted to
general GNOME freezes, isn't it?

Do you think it would be possible for you to make stable branches
following GNOME releases, so as for example translators can target
specific releases. I assume it's the same situation for other teams.

What do you think?

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net