Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 90, Issue 16 Message 5

I read a book with a note on pig latin: swap first and last letter of each word and add "us" at the end. I called it english pig latin, because it's mocking words in english.

Ius dearus aus koobus hitwus aus nous gipus natilus: pwasus tirsfus dnaus taslus rettelus fous haceus dorwus dnaus ddaus "suus" taus ehtus dneus. Ius dallecus tius hngliseus gipus natilus, eecausbus st'ius gockinmus sordwus nius hngliseus.