Re: String additions to 'evolution.gnome-3-2'
- From: Ihar Hrachyshka <ihar hrachyshka gmail com>
- To: dvratil redhat com
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: String additions to 'evolution.gnome-3-2'
- Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 16:20:36 +0300
On 10/07/2011 04:16 PM, GNOME Status Pages wrote:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> There have been following string additions to module 'evolution.gnome-3-2':
> + "Enable address formatting"
> + "Wheter addresses should be formatted according to standard in their destination country."
> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> might be worth investigating.
> gnome-i18n mailing list
> gnome-i18n gnome org
1. this is a string freeze break. Please either revert it in gnome-3-2
or request an approval for it.
2. there is a typo (wheter -> whether).
] [Thread Prev