Possible packages to remove from DL?

Hi all,

Just looking around git.gnome.org sorting by last modified change I see
that there are 4 modules (see below) that the last commit is 2 years ago
but are still displayed on l10n.gnome.org as translatable.

The modules are:
- gimp-freetype (30 messages)
- nautilus-rc (21 messages)
- nautilus-vcs (21 messages)
- mlview (315 messages)

Shouldn't we remove those modules from l10n.gnome.org? I would feel
really stupid to waste time translating mlview, for example, if it would
not be released at all.

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net