[evolution-kolab] Porting and translating the plugin

Hi everyone.

The evolution-kolab plugin for Evolution/E-D-S [1] just recently
started to migrate from SourceForge to GNOME.org.

Our first release (back on SourceForge) was for GNOME 2.30 a few
weeks ago. For various reasons we had to settle on that ground for
initial implementation. There has not been any translation for the
plugin, despite the translatable strings we had, since GNOME 2.30
had been released already when we started implementing our plugin.
  We *just* started porting the plugin to current Evo/E-D-S git master,
and there is much change to be expected regarding the translatable
strings.
  I've seen that Piotr Drąg was kind enough to add polish translation
already, but I'm afraid that was too early. I would like to save you
from double work, only I'm presently not clear how to do that.

Any thoughts on how to best proceed from here?

Kind regards,

	Christian

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Kolab

--
kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48