Re: About Tatar Localization Team of Gnome.

Hello again!

Unfortunately, Albert Fazli not responded to my letter (this letter - http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2011-October/msg00182.html). So I ask to provide me the coordinator rights in the Tatar team of Gnome.

My account of Bugzilla - ainur shakirov tt gmail com

Thanks!

WBR,
Ainur Shakirov, 21, СENTER Company/Bulgaria Tatarish Project Team
Kukmor/Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
Mob.tel: +79276772201

2011/10/26 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
Hi!

> At the moment I translate OSS-projects to tatar language (tt locale)
> and i wish translate GNOME-apps too. Tatar team of Gnome is exist, but
> main coordinator (Albert Fazli) not answered to me. What I should do
> in this sutiation?

If you want to coordinate the team, write a mail to this list with the
old coordinator in CC. If he doesn't react for 1-2 weeks you can become
the new coordinator. You should have a bugzilla-account at least, commit
access will come later, you can ask one this list if you have
translations that can be committed in the meantime.

Regards,
Johannes