Re: Help: Help to commit translations

On 05/23/2011 12:53 PM, Claude Paroz wrote:
Le dimanche 22 mai 2011 à 15:55 +0530, ప్రవీణ్ a écrit :
Hi,

Recently gparted maintainer gedak announced that new version is coming
in a few days. I have completed 86% so far. So I want to see it in
upcoming latest release.BTW I am member of Telugu Translation Team.
Can anyone help me in pushing the gparted translations to git.

http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gparted/master/po/te
Praveen Illa.
Hi,

Please do not send po files directly on this list. Instead, follow the
usual workflow to upload your translation to l10n.gnome.org, so your
coordinator has a chance to review and commit the file.

Cheers,

Claude
Hi,
   Sorry for the inconvenience caused over here.

--
regards,
KrishnaBabu k