Re: fantasdic doc

On 30.04.11 23:01, Mario Blättermann wrote:
Am 30.04.2011 21:13, schrieb Коростіль Данило:
On 30.04.11 22:06, Mario Blättermann wrote:
Am 30.04.2011 20:36, schrieb Коростіль Данило:
Where may I find po files for doc, huh? I can't find anywhere.

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/fantasdic/

The pot template, which you might use for Ukrainian (guessed by me):
http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/fantasdic.master/docs/fantasdic-help.master.pot
There is no doc directory inside of repository.
But keep in mind, there were no commits to this module for more than a
year, excepting translations. It should have a low priority for you.
As you may see I need to update uploaded file there:
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/324/294/36

Fantasdic behaves some different from other modules. The doc folder is
data/gnome/help/fantasdic. After adding the file uk/uk.po, you have to
add uk to the file LINGUAS, which is actually unusual for docs.

Best Regards,
Mario