String freeze break request for gnome-panel

Hi translators,

To make the fallback mode look much closer to gnome-shell, I'd like to
merge a new user menu in gnome-panel. As mentioned previously, there are
strings I can reuse from gnome-shell, and I already have a script to add
those translations to the gnome-panel po files. But I hadn't realized
there are two new strings (for the addto dialog).

The two new strings are:
 "User Menu"
 "Menu to change your settings and your online status"
They are only visible in the addto dialog, hidden between many other
strings.

The strings I'll import from gnome-shell are:
 "Available"
 "Busy"
 "Switch User"
 "My Account"
Those are quite visible, but on the other hand, if they're not
translated in gnome-shell, then it won't be worse in gnome-panel.

I know this is again a last-minute change, and it's asking a lot from
translators, but this will make a real difference by really having a
fallback experience much closer to the gnome-shell one.

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.