Re: download-dir setting not being respected
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: Xan Lopez <xan gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: download-dir setting not being respected
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:32:48 +0530
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
> > >> With the download rewrite in ephy we stopped following some of our
> > >> documented behavior in the download-dir key. In particular,
> > >> "Downloads" is no longer understood to be the downloads dir, and we
> > >> use the desktop directory when the key has that value. Patch in
> > >> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=644641 rectifies this.
> > >> Permission to commit for 3.0?
Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > Turns out I was misreading the patch. +1/2
On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 09:24 +0530, Frederic Peters wrote:
> 2 of 2.
Turns out that this commit broke the string freeze by adding
"Downloads", hence CC'ing i18n mailing list.
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com
] [Thread Prev