Re: String freeze break request for gnome-panel (& big code freeze break)

Vincent Untz wrote:

> Over the past week, I've worked on the panel to make sure the fallback
> mode would be a bit more maintainable in 3.x. This includes a port to
> GSettings, and more (see below).

I have been running that branch a little bit this afternoon, it works
well and looks like a very useful cleanup, I still have high hopes you
will manage the final bits to make it more similar to the shell layout
(centering the clock mostly).

1 of 2 from me.

        Frederic