Re: String additions to 'gedit.master'

GNOME Status Pages schreef op zo 27-03-2011 om 22:23 [+0000]:
> + "The renamed file is currently filtered out. You need to adjust your filter settings to make the file visible"

That was me fixing a typo in the original string.
        Add missing space to user-visible UI string
        Also Updated all translations to not cause any trouble for
        translators. Additionally, fixed a technical issue in po/eu.po.

There is no need to update the translations, since I've already taken
care of that.

    — Wouter