Re: string freeze break request for gnome-menus
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: string freeze break request for gnome-menus
- Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:00:08 -0400
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 21:00 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> discusses the need to show 'Administration tools' in the menus in
>> fallback mode somewhere.
>> The patch to address this will add a new Settings-System.directory
>> file containing the translated name 'Administration' for the new
>> If this is considered undoable from a translation pov at this time, we
>> will have to lump all the administration tools into some other
>> submenu, I guess.
> I'm unsure about this one as Luca might have a valid point here:
Lucas comment got scrubbed by the bugzilla trouble.
Can we try again to resolve this ?
] [Thread Prev