Re: Freeze break request for control center

Hi!

> Do you think it would be worth a freeze break? It would mean we have to
> translate a handful of short strings again, but ensuring they are
> correct. Trade-offs, you know... ;-)

I agree with Andre that it might not be worth a freeze-break at this
time. It would be nice to have this fixed, so please bring it up again
after 3.0.

We might reconsider this *if* there is another freeze break on
gnome-session anyway (and people have to touch the translation...) but I
don't hope that will happen.

Johannes