Australian English Translation Team contacts

Hi everyone.

I joined the Australian English Team a couple of months back and have tried, unsuccessfully, to contact Peter Lawler the co-ordinator. Each time I get an unknown recipient returned email basically saying the six-by-nine.com.au email used by Peter does not exist.

Is there anyone apart from me and Peter on this team. I would like to start looking around and working through translation and don't want to step on any toes.

Cheers.
Michael.