Re: Persian Team coordinator saying goodbye for a while

I've no problem with this.
Also I'm very grateful to Mahyar for his hard works for reviving Persian team. Hope your real life let you contribute on gnome again.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le samedi 18 juin 2011 à 12:43 +0430, mahyar moqimi a écrit :

> Hi
> I am currently busy for my job and I can't work well for the
> coordinator role.
> So I am resigning  and suggesting "Arash Mousavi" who has been an
> active member, for this role.
> http://l10n.gnome.org/users/arashm/
> Thanks to everyone who have helped me on this work. I hape I can come
> back and work again in this nice and friendly team.
> sincerely
> Mahyar Moghimi

Thanks for your work, Mahyar. It's nice to have Persian back to more
than 50%!
Could we have Arash confirmation of the change?

Claude