Re: Those darn gdk-pixbuf .po file conflicts

2011/7/28 Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>:
> Anybody jhbuilding GNOME will have run into problems with .po file
> conflicts in gdk-pixbuf, where building it causes local changes that

I'm sure it occurs to gstreamer stuff too, and maybe gtk+

> B) is probably cleanest; I don't know if it will cause problems for
> people [cross]building gdk-pixbuf with mingw or building on OS X.

I remember it was suggested to gtk+ maintainers to use intltool, but
they refused (but I could be wrong and I totally forgot their
reasons). However it seems to me the simplest (i.e. less work)
solution :)