Re: Modified translations in GLib

hi Daniel,

I see that you recently made this commit against GLib:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/commit/?id=e43a2969114e91332b127a479bcb078be6649353

shortly after I made some related changes to the Spanish translation.
Your changes essentially reversed my changes.

The reason I made the changes is explained in an email I sent to
gnome-i18n list, included below.

In effect, GLib now uses "MB" to really mean "one million bytes" (and
same with the other units).  It is no longer at all appropriate to
translate these strings into "MiB", etc.  The SI units should be used.

Cheers