Possible bug in D-L - gimp-help-2 file linked

Hi all,

This is my first e-mail in this list, so I'd like to introduce myself. I am a spanish translator and actually I'm reviewing many gimp-help-2 translations.

There is a gimp-help-2 filter, "Lights and shadows" (http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/811/695/30) that is not correctly linked in D-L. The .po file in Git is "light-and-shadow.po", but D-L has linked this file as "filters~light_effects.master.es.po". The problem is that when I commit changes in this file, D-L doesn't update file statistics.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance