Re: [BillReminder] Created branch billreminder-0.4.0

Am Montag, den 03.01.2011, 11:01 -0500 schrieb Og Maciel:
> All,
>
> I forgot to announce that I created a new billreminder-0.4.0 branch
> for BillReminder and would like D-L to be updated to reflect these
> changes.

As a member of the GTP and the registered maintainer of the Billreminder
module, you should be able to do this for yourself. Check the overview
page for billreminder at D-L:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/billreminder/

You should see a small symbol displaying a paper sheet with a magnifier
and a pencilk at the end of the line which links to the branches. Click
this symbol to open a settings page for your module. Here you can assign
any Git branch to a release set.

Cheers,
Mario