Re: Two issues in D-L

Right, I've opened two bugs: one to ask to gimp's developer's about the statistics, and one in Damned Lies about the possible bug in tarballs.

Many thanks for your help :)

Cheers

2011/2/23 Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
Le lundi 21 février 2011 à 16:37 +0100, Daniel Mustieles García a
écrit :
> Hi Claude,
>
> There are two issues about D-L I'd like to comment to you:
>
> - In the statistics page (http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/es for spanish
> team) is showing gimp-2.6 statistics, instead of master's one. Could
> you please change it?

Hi Daniel,

I'm not the one to decide when we should focus on translating in a
branch or in master. This decision is from the maintainers of gimp. Try
to contact them if you think it's currently wrong, and report here.

> - We have noticed that tarballs generated in Additional Applicacions -
> doc, is including some .po files that doesn' appear in the modules's
> list. This is the list of the «intruder modules»:

(...)

May I ask you to enter a bug report for the damned-lies module on GNOME
bugzilla ?

Cheers,

Claude