Re: Cantarell font

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com> wrote:
> I have just had a look at the font and I can reassure the Danish,
> Swedish, Norwegian and German teams that we should be on the safe side

More languages are. From [1]:

Each font file currently contains 391 glyphs, and fully support the
following writing systems: Basic Latin, Western European, Catalan,
Baltic, Turkish, Central European, Dutch and Afrikaans. To date, Pan
African Latin has only 33% glyph coverage.

[1] http://abattis.org/cantarell/