Re: Cantarell font

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny eglug org> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 01:35:49PM +0200, Lucian Adrian Grijincu wrote:
>> Wouldn't it be better to add the missing characters to the font instead?
>
> Of course, but then it will be done by the time of gnome4 :)

The Spanish alphabet does not have that many letters.

It took me ~3 hours to learn fontforge and add 4 missing glyphs for
Romanian (but they were simple variations over other existing ones:
sStT->șȘțȚ).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language
Thus, the Spanish alphabet has the following 27 letters and 2 digraphs:
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, ñ, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v,
w, x, y, z, ch, ll

I see ñ and Ñ are already in the font. So all that would be needed is
the "ch" and "ll" digraphs. But, alas, I have no idea how to deal with
those :)

--
 .
..: Lucian