Re: accountsservice translations and DL link to transifex

Hi Jorge!

Jorge González <aloriel gmail com>, Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:19:57 +0100:

> Dear all,
>
> the link in DL concerning the module accountsservice is wrong:
> http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/accountsservice/
>
> I just talked to the person who owns the module and he told me so.
> Could you please fix this?

Thanks for pointing this out. I've removed it from the freedesktop.org
module set, and deleted the comment field.

Maybe we should investigate whether this module is supposed to be
localized in the foreseeable future... ?

Best,
Petr Kovar