Re: gnome3.org ready for translation

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 04:57:55PM +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
> There is still a few issues (screenshot translations for example) and
> it's not yet hooked on the actual web server, but please go ahead,
> this should be ready soon.

Please file a bug on the sysadmin for actual hook. A demonstration of
the scripts being run from the checked out git folder would be very
helpful.

Currently we do have a script after commit, contents is:
rsync --archive  --delete --exclude=gnome3-web.doap --exclude=.git . /srv/http/gnome3.org/html

--
Regards,
Olav