Re: l10n.gnome.org almost out of disk space

Le mardi 25 janvier 2011 à 07:03 -0800, Jeff Schroeder a écrit :
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 5:00 AM, Lucian Adrian Grijincu
> <lucian grijincu gmail com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> >> Main disk space usage seems to be the 'POT' directory. The server has
> >> 129GB in total. Out of 117GB used, 90GB is used by
> >> /var/www/gnomeweb/scratchdir/POT
> >

> As Olav properly pointed out, the proper solution is compression.
> Perhaps something more like this would be applicable using
> mod_deflate:
> http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/2011/01/serving-pre-compressed-files-using.html

Oh, wait. I found the culprit.
It's the scratchdir/POT/tar directory (84G) which stores daily-generated
tar files of release-specific po files by language. This directory is
never cleaned.

I'll fix this ASAP and we should be OK for a few more years with current
disk space!

Cheers,

Claude
--