Re: Unable to push to git repository. utf-8 bug in git?

El dj 29 de 12 de 2011 a les 19:36 +0100, en/na ?smund Skj?veland va
escriure:
> >   $ git pull --rebase
> >   First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
> >   /sw/lib/git-core/git-am: line 682: Stuestøl: command not found
> >   Patch does not have a valid e-mail address.
> >

> I removed my commits with 'git reset --hard HEAD^', rebased and
> commited the file again, and this time it worked. So problem solved,
> even if the error message was strange.

Hi,

You could ask on git mailing lists or irc channel about it. Not so long
ago there was a breakage with '+' symbols on repositories URI and thus
with that version you could not clone/pull/push to gtk+ repository for
example :)

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net