Re: Auto-assigning l10n bugs in GNOME Bugzilla

On Tue, 2011-12-20 at 14:27 +0400, Yuri Myasoedov wrote:
> Who can tell me, where is a right place, where I can ask to change
> auto-assigning l10n bugs to my e-mail address,
> so as I'm a new coordinator (Russian Team), but all new bugs are
> assigned to a former coordinator?

Preferably by filing a bug report in bugzilla.gnome.org against
bugzilla.gnome.org. Note that we prefer to use virtual assignees (fake
addresses) that you can add to your user watchlist at the bottom of
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi - less trouble (and bugspam)
when the assignee/coordinator changes again...

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper