Re: Translations commit request

My Dear Gnomes,

Sorry for the misdirected traffic.  I had pinged Baurzhan about
finishing off 2 dozen words on the Kahzakh AbiWord PO (which Sugar
Labs hosts on our Pootle instance for collaborative purposes as we
also do for Gnash PO files.)

Baurzhan, I will upload your file to Pootle and one of the AbiWord
devs will commit to their repo.

Wishing all a festive winter solstice and whatever holiday might
correspond with it in your culture.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/