Re: What not to translate, for now.

Den 30-11-2011 15:55, Tiffany Antopolski skrev:
Hi everyone,

    The gnome sudoku manual is in the process of being rewritten using
Mallard.  Please, do not translate the gnome-sudoku.xml version, as it
is out of date and will not ship with 3.4. Also be aware that the
Mallard version has not been completed, and the existing pages still
need review, so translating them at this time may mean a "fuzzy" future.

Additionally, I am hoping that work will begin on the Mahjongg manual,
so best not to translate the docbook version of this either.

In general, the docbook versions of many of the games manuals are out of
date, and an effort is being made to rewrite them from scratch based on
the current versions of the games, so that they are up to date.

Cheers, and thank you for all your efforts,
--
Tiffany Antopolski

Thank you Tiffany for letting us know. I'll pass on the info for my translation team.

\Kenneth