Re: help with display of hebrew chr's in Gcompris

Jorge,

I tried to reproduce the problem today on master and Ubuntu 11.04. What
happens is that with all locales, at GCompris startup, especially when
run with the option --reread-menu I display the activity being loaded
and cached into our databased. In all languages the text is being
updated properly but in Hebrew, a couple of activity description is
displayed but not the others. Before with the same test we used to have
wrong characters being displayed. BTW, I just made a commit related to
this part of the code, gettext was called on already translated text, I
thought it could be the problem with Hebrew but is does not change
anything.

Jorge, by now, beside the intro screen not being updated for each
activity under load, could you point me to other issue in Hebrew, I
could not find some.

Bruno.