Re: Boot-Repair

> On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 18:52 +0700, Urmas wrote:
>> From: <yannubuntu gmail com>
>> Subject: Boot-Repair
>>
>>> Boot-Repair v3 is now in "Feature freeze", so this is the good moment to
>>> translate it:
>>> https://translations.launchpad.net/boot-repair/trunk
>>>
>>> (only 77 strings ! )
>>
>> Why template in Launchpad differs from the code hosted there? It's a disrespect to translators.
>
> I have no idea what you mean, so providing steps and/or proof would be
> very welcome.

https://translations.launchpad.net/boot-repair/trunk/+pots/cleancommon-translations/tr/14/+translate

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yannubuntu/boot-repair/trunk/view/head:/data/share/clean/boot-repair-translations#L26

template source and line numbers do not correspond to code.

One should not make a volunteer contributor to dig earth in order to
locate what exactly he's doing.