String freeze for LaTeXila 2.2

Hello,

It is now safe to translate LaTeXila for the next stable release (2.2).

I'll wait two or three weeks (so around August 26), but it doesn't
matter if the translation is not ready, since I'll regularly make minor
2.2.x releases.

For the previous versions, LaTeXila was not hosted on gnome.org. So I
hope that the people who have already translated LaTeXila will join
their corresponding team in Damned Lies. And with a little chance, they
will maybe contribute to translate other modules too.

The translation status:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/latexila/

And the project page:
http://projects.gnome.org/latexila/