Re: help with display of hebrew chr's in Gcompris

Hi F Wooolff,

thanks for your reply. But no I have not change anything on my system.

The problem is present on all systems that we install Gcompris. 8(

You can take a look for yourself, just by using the latest version or any other previously and that since v8.4.12

I think that it's from not specifying a font name to use, but that's just my opinion, and I'm not the programmer.

As I sais previously the programmer says that he did not specify any font for any language and that it used to work fine .