Re: Change of Telugu team coordinator

To all translators on Gnome webpage  http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/te
& Krishnababu
2011/4/12 Runa Bhattacharjee <arrbee mailinglists gmail com>
On শনিবার 09 এপ্রিল 2011 10:02 পূর্বাহ্ণ, Arjuna Rao Chavala wrote:
Hi,

Sunil, Telugu coordinator has become inactive. I would like to become the new
 coordinator to help continue the localisation work.

Hi,
Could you also please check with Krishnababu Krothapalli[1] about this. He has
been doing Telugu translations for GNOME for a long time now[2].

FYI and response.  If any of you would like to take up the responsibility to become the new coordinator,I am fine with the same. My only wish is that we need an active coordinator when so much work is happening in Telugu.

Cheers
Arjun

hth
Runa