Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 84, Issue 24

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:02:29 +0530
From: Arjuna Rao Chavala <arjunaraoc googlemail com>
To: gnome-i18n gnome org
Cc: sunil tcs co in, Sunil Mohan <sunilmohan gmail com>
Subject: Change of Telugu team coordinator

Hi,

Sunil, Telugu coordinator has become inactive. I would like to become the
new coordinator to help continue the localisation work.

Kindly approve at the earliest.

Cheers
Arjuna Rao Chavala
Independent software technologist and
Telugu localisation contributor
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:06:39 +0530
From: Arjuna Rao Chavala <arjunaraoc googlemail com>
To: gnome-i18n gnome org
Cc: Sunil Mohan <sunilmohan gmail com>
Subject: Re: Change of Telugu team coordinator

The bounce from Sunil's  registered address is enclosed for your
information. I have known Sunil for couple of years and he expressed
interest to hand it off coordinatorship to others.

Cheers
Arjun

---------------------------------------
Hi,

Sunil, Telugu coordinator has become inactive. I would like to become the
new coordinator to help continue the localisation work.

Kindly approve at the earliest.

Cheers
Arjuna Rao Chavala
Independent software technologist and
Telugu localisation contributor

Hi,

I am ok with arjuna rao, Please make him as a new co-ordinator for Telugu Team as soon as possible. I thought he's right person for this job. From longtime there is no improvement in telugu translations. Suneel was busy with his work thats why presently inactive and already told that he is interested to hand it off to the new person.Waiting for Suneel Mohan's reply regarding this issue in i18n mailing list.

Cheers,
Praveen Illa
Member of Telugu Translating team.