Re: Assamese translation team

Le mercredi 06 avril 2011 à 14:57 +0530, Amitakhya Phukan a écrit :
> Hi,

Hi Amitakhya,

I hope you won't mind if I answer on gnome-i18n, it is always better to
write there directly, unless it's a real private matter.

> http://library-next.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.0/

> doesn't list Assamese as supported language.

> http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/as/gnome-3-0/ui-part/

> shows 99% for gnome devel platform and 79% for gnome desktop. How did
> Assamese miss the supported status ?

To be supported, you have to reach 80% of translated strings for the
whole release. You have 75% currently for Assamese.
And when I see that gnome-shell is still untranslated, it would not be
very fair to see your language in the supported list.

But I'm sure you'll be able to fix this for 3.0.1 !!

Claude