Taking over the Position of the Coordinator of zh_CN team

Hello,

(Excuse me for posting a second time, just corrected the Subject...)

I have been working with the GTP zh_CN team as a committer since 2008
and I have done most of the work in the past two years. Also, the
current coordinator is busy doing his own work and working on other
FOSS projects.

After discussing with Funda Wang, the current coordinator, we decided
that I will take over the position of the coordinator and he will stay
as a committer.

Many thanks to Funda Wang and his excellent work in FOSS localization.

Best regards,
Aron Xu