Re: String additions to 'gnome-media.gnome-2-32'

Le lundi 20 septembre 2010 à 16:11 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a écrit :
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-media.gnome-2-32':
>
> + "%s (%"/"%s (%"
>
> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> might be worth investigating.

Hi Bastien,

This is caused by following commit:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-media/commit/?id=c791e3bc5eb0870ec8391a3b71ad18e1fc00e331

gettext does not support strings interlaced with macros. Could you
please revert this commit and think about a gettext-compatible solution
for this?
glib is using a similar construct in g_format_size_for_display
(glib/gfileutils.c) but I don't know is context is similar.

Cheers,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net