Re: String additions to 'evolution.gnome-2-28'

Le lundi 13 septembre 2010 à 12:18 +0200, Fran Dieguez a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I made some commits trying to complete all the strings that are marked
> as untranslated in DL. But when I issue 'intltool-update gl' in my
> system (Ubuntu 10.04 and intltool 0.41.0-0ubuntu1) always there are new
> strings to translate that DL doesn't find.
>
> So, the question is: How do I have to handle this?

That is due to the more recent 0.41.1 release of intltool (used on
l10n.gnome.org), which is now able to detect the "context" attribute in
GTKBuilder/Glade files.

> > + "yes"::"<b>Members</b>"
> >     + "yes"::"Contact List Editor"
(...)

Those 'context="yes"' attributes in
addressbook/gui/contact-list-editor/contact-list-editor.glade seem
strange to me.
I suspect this is a bug. Anyway, there is absolutely no interest for
translators to translate those past releases.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net