FWIW Orca has NOT broken string freeze

Hey all.

I saw this in the list digest. For the record, we have not added any new
strings to Orca since the string freeze. In fact, we haven't touched
magnification strings in a couple of years if memory serves me.

(And, yes, I see that it's an automatic message. I'm merely responding
to the "might be worth investigating" bit.)

HTH. Take care.
--joanie (who always tries to follow the rules :-) )