Re: Draft of the ANLoc FOSS localisation manual

Op Di, 2010-10-05 om 17:56 +0200 skryf Kenneth Nielsen:
> Hallo
>
> Since we don't have nice real nice PDF annotation support yet, could I
> persuade you to read my comments on Acrobat Reader or
> pdf-xchange-viewer (which runs great in wine, it is what I am using to
> make the comments)? Because then I can use the full range of
> annotation tools for the comments.

I _think_ I could read everything you sent well in Evince.  If there is
something that Evince doesn't support, I can run Acrobat Reader.  I can
also share the ODT file with you if you prefer.

Thank you for the feedback so far.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: