Re: Pybliographer manual is under construction

Am Donnerstag, den 28.10.2010, 19:56 +0200 schrieb Mario Blättermann:
Hi all,

> some weeks ago the DocBook manual of Pybliographer [1] had migrated to
> use gnome-doc-utils/xml2po/gettext for the translation workflow. In the
> meantime, some translations have arrived. Currently the manual will be
> migrated to Mallard. That's why you shouldn't be surprised that the po
> files contain just a handful strings. Actually, the *.page files are not
> recognized in the build process, but they are already detected by
> Vertimus for updating the status pages. I think I need some weeks for
> the migration. Well, a big part of the existing material will be reused,
> but for the time being, you shouldn't waste your time with doc
> translations.

The "Mallardization" is finished now. The doc status has pushed to "final". There won't be any significant changes before the next version will be released. However, I don't announce a string freeze for the time being, but if you want, you can translate it now. Thanks for all your work (already done and in the future)!

Cheers,
Mario