Re: GCompris needs a translation update

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Bruno Coudoin
<bruno coudoin gcompris net> wrote:
> Le mercredi 03 novembre 2010 à 16:23 +0100, Jorge González González a
> écrit :
>> Hi:
>>
>> El mar, 02-11-2010 a las 22:58 +0100, Bruno Coudoin escribió:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > We have set the 26th of November as the new release date for GCompris. A
>> > good opportunity to update the translation if its not already done.
>> are you going to release the new version based on gcomprixogoo or in
>> master?
>
> Sorry, I should have mentioned it, the current working branch is
> gcomprixogoo. master is not maintained anymore.

Oh, darn, and I was updating master all the time, leaving gcompriogoo
unmaintained.
Shouldn't be master branch the one "logically" always on the top of development?

Are there any other project with not-master as their master?
Just want to know, how much work I will have to do again. This should
be policy if you ask me.

M!