Request : Ease

Hi,

I'm Stéphane Maniaci, summer of code student for Ease, a presentation application for the GNOME desktop [0]. One of the items on my TODO list is moving to the GNOME infrastructure, which is already done regarding hosting [1] and bugtracking [2].

The code is already translations-ready, i.e uses Gettext and POT files, now I just need to have the platform that will allow easy contributions from various translators. Could a new slot be granted to Ease ?

Thank you very much,

Stéphane.

[0] : http://live.gnome.org/Ease
[1] : http://git.gnome.org/browse/ease/