Re: Vala

Am Dienstag, den 25.05.2010, 09:32 +0200 schrieb Claude Paroz:
> You can of course translate everything you want, but the most useful way
> would be to have a gnome-doc-utils compliant document so as we could use
> the standard GNOME translation workflow (using po files).

There are a lot of *.xml files in doc/vala (no DocBook), but when I try
to open index.xml with "yelp index.xml", it terminates with a
segmentation fault. It is a basic structure to build a HTML
documentation for displaying with devhelp. Would be nice to change the
XML structure and the Makefile to match the rules of the gnome-doc-utils
[1]. Using this stuff is much better than old-school translations,
because we can use the D-L pages to track any changes. In this case, it
would be a good idea to use the new Mallard format [2] instead of
DocBook.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeDocUtilsMigrationHowTo
[2] http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-doc-mallard-spec/unstable/

Cheers,