Re: [Glabels-devel] String freeze for gLabels 2.3.0

Am Sonntag, den 23.05.2010, 19:18 -0400 schrieb Jim Evins:
> Hello,
>
> All strings in the glabels master branch have been frozen in preparation
> for gLabels version 2.3.0.  This will be the first development snapshot
> for gLabels 3.0 which will released this fall.
>
> All language translations committed to the master branch prior to
> June 6, 2010 (Sunday) will be included in this release.

Note that the gLabels documentation is currently under construction.
That's why you shouldn't waste your time with manual translations.
Hopefully we can present a partially rewritten version (in the
designated Mallard format) with the following development version of
gLabels.

Cheers,
Mario