Re: Section freedesktop.org (external)

Hi Matej!

This info is shown in Damned Lies just because it's easier for
localizers to track upstream changes. It's here just for the info.

As for TP-Robot, yes, I can support the idea that it's not that easy for
committer to push the changes in upstream. But that's how upstream wants
translators to work. I don't see a way to force freedesktop projects to
use gnome infrastructure because Gnome and FreeDesktop stuff are on
diffrerent levels in Unix desktop software stack.

What you actually recommend is forking which is not what we want.

One of the way to simplify the process for committers would be
intergrating interaction with TP-Robot in Damned Lies itself. Though I
don't think it's a task for the near future since we don't even have git
push support for our own repositories.

Best regards,
Ihar Hrachyshka