Re: Problem in Yelp?
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>
- Cc: Gnome i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Gnome Doc List <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Problem in Yelp?
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:55:52 -0500
On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 23:17 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> I wrote also on IRC, but probably here is better for people who are not online.
> What you are looking there is Yelp showing Empathy help in Italian,
> but some of the "sections" title remain in English.
> Can somebody confirm this problem on a distro other than Ubuntu? In
> case it is a real problem, ideas on what could it be?
Those strings are provided by gnome-doc-utils. It looks like
they're translated in it.po in git. Maybe Ubuntu is using an
older release of gnome-doc-utils?
] [Thread Prev