Re: Update SpokePersons list

Hi!

Stéphane Raimbault <stephane raimbault gmail com>, Tue, 30 Mar 2010
21:00:53 +0200:

> In the lifetime of an OpenSource project, new people get involved,
> help regularly or not, alternate between active/inactive periods and
> sometimes leave.
> So that the GNOME translation project remains active, the roles
> change, and I think it's time to update the list of SpokesPersons[1].
> Danilo doesn't seem to be active anymore and Claude Paroz is always
> helpful and present.
>
> What do you think about updating the list of SpokesPersons to reflect
> that change?

If Claude agrees with his new role, then I think it's a good idea. :-)

However, as Johannes has suggested, and I can only second that, we might
want to have a discussion whether an institution like the GTP spokespersons
is really needed in the GTP nowadays, as we have the actively working
Coordination Team... And yes, Claude might definitely become a [good] leader
of the team.

And last, but not least, let's listen to the current spokespersons to get
their view on the topic.

My 20 hellers.

Best,
Petr Kovar